It’s a powerful machine built for advance Gaming with support for the latest game engines and advance 4K HD Digital Resolution to 4096×2160. The GeForce GTX 980 Graphics Card is powered by the next generation NVIDIA Maxwell architecture, giving you incredible performance, unmatched power efficiency and cutting edge features. Maxwell is the most advanced GPU architecture ever made, designed to be the engine of next generation gaming.
The “4th” Generation “Haswell” Core i7-4770K 3.90GHz Turbo Processor has improved overclocking support to 4.6GHz and the system includes the award winning Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO H.D.T Air Cooling System for advance overclocking. Also included is 16GB of the fastest RAM on the market the G.Skill Trident X 2400MHz XMP high Performance Memory.
The Operating System is installed on a Samsung 840 EVO 120GB Solid State (SSD) boot drive for high speed Read/Write and Power-On to Windows Desktop in less than 15 seconds. A 1TB Seagate
Storage drive is also included.
The GIGABYTE Z97X-SLI Motherboard has advance features including “SATA Express” and “M.2” able
to run compatible SSD at 10Mb/s a massive 65% faster than the standard SATA3 6Gb/s data rate.
Also included are 6 x SATA-III connections running at 6Gb/s, 6 x High Speed USB3 and 8 x USB2 ports
and support for 2-Way AMD Crossfire or nVidia SLI Multi-GPU technology.
The Workstation/Gaming PC comes with 12 Months Warranty and includes pre-loaded Windows 8.1
Pro 64-bit Operating System or if you prefer Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit Operating System.
- INTEL 4th GEN “Haswell” Quad Core i7-4770K @3.60GHz (3.90GHz Turbo) Processor.
- Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO H.D.T Air Cooling System for advance Overclocking.
- Palit Nvidia GeForce GTX 980 Jetstream GDDR5 Graphics Card.
- 16GB (2x8GB) G.Skill Trident X DDR3 2400MHz High performance Memory.
- 120GB Samsung 840 EVO SATA 6Gb/s Solid State Drive (SSD).
- 1TB Seagate Barracuda SATA 6Gb/s 7200rpm Hard Drive.
- 24x DVD±RW Dual Layer Rewriter Optical Disc Drive.
- Gigabyte GA-Z97X-SLI Intel Z97 Chipset Motherboard.
- Supports up to 32GB of Dual Channel XMP memory.
- Supports 2-Way ATI CrossFireX or nVidia SLI Multi-GPU Technology.
- 2 x PCI Express x16 Expansion slots conform to PCIe 3.0 standard.
- 3 x PCI Express x1 Expansion slots and 2 x PCI Expansion slots.
- 1 x SATA Express connector supports up to 10Gb/s Data Rate.
- 1 x M.2 PCIe connector supports up to 10Gb/s Data Rate.
- 6 x SATA-III connectors supports up to 6Gb/s Data Rate.
- 6 x High Speed USB 3.0 ports and 8 x USB 2.0 ports.
- 7.1 channel HD Audio with S/PDIF out.
- 750W Silent 80+ Power Supply Unit with PFC.
- Cooler Master K380 Gaming Case, Front USB3.0, Side Window.
- Windows 8.1 Pro 64bit or Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit Operating System.
- 12 Months Return to Base Warranty.
Amazing! price: £1,599